The role of a Team Leader is an important step before becoming a Campaign Manager. A team leader should demonstrate an excellent management ethic and a lead-by-example attitude, in particular demonstrating prioritisation and time management skills to ensure that all targets and value-added responsibilities are achieved.
- To consistently analyse performance and understand why a campaign is not delivering on its goals, presenting solutions to the Campaign Manager
- Ability to understand, analyse and correctly balance KPIs
- Quality assurance of leads
- Ability to communicate with customers both face-to-face and on the phone, initially in the Campaign Manager’s absence
- Ability to construct and explain reports to the Campaign Manager